Monday, December 13, 2010

Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment

Bio Infusion's Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment is one of the best hair products I've come across. It's an easy hair treatment that you can do at home and takes around 15 minutes to an hour. I know an hour might sound like a long time, but you can easily go back to what you're doing if you keep your hair tucked in a shower cap.
You begin by washing your hair with any shampoo and then apply this product over your hair generously instead of your regular conditioner.  Instead of rinsing the product out, tuck your hair in a shower cap. If you are short on time and would only like to let the conditioner soak in for 15 minutes, then apply warm dryer heat over your hair. If there is nothing like that available then simply wait 45 minutes to 1 hour and go back to rinse everything out. Towel dry your hair and your hair will become soft and silky.This should be used as often as three times a week, but I think twice a week is good enough.

Here's the picture of the product

The texture is a little thicker than your regular conditioner.

The smell is nothing like olive oil like you might think. It's a little hard to explain, but it smells similar to Pantene Pro-V with a hint of cucumber melon. That's the closest description I can think of. Anyways, I think it smells very nice! The first time I used it the scent stayed in my hair for about 3 days. It's not an annoying or overpowering smell, it's actually quite nice. Every time the wind blew in my car I would be able to smell the scent, but this was only after the first time using this. After using this a second time the scent did not stay as long. I might have just used less though.

The price is very affordable at only $7.99 at Walgreens which is where I bought it. Right now they are even having a buy one get one free sale, free shipping over $25 and $10 off $40, I might just buy more! All the BioInfusion products are buy one get one but you have to buy the same product. The Hydrating Hair Creme sounds interesting though I fear it might be like the Bio Infusion Olive Oil Shine Serum. This was not a very good buy, because it had a sticky texture. It still has the same great scent, but I don't like the sticky/greasy feeling. I'll probably test it out again sometime soon, though I would not recommend that product. I think I would recommend trying the conditioning shampoo if you don't have an hour's time for treatment. It should work pretty much the same.

 Overall, I really like BioInfusion and would rate this deep conditioning hair treatment 8/10 for making hair smooth and soft, 7/10 for ease of use, and 9/10 for scent.

No comments: