Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rock & Republic 50%+ Off Sale

publicRefer a friend and get $25 credit, plus over 50% off your entire order with code ROCKCOSMETICS
Shipping is only 99 cents!

Their blushes are usually $40 and everyone raves about them. There are only 3 colors in stock right now....not really the colors I wanted but $18.10 after tax and shipping for 2 blushes compared to over $80 is amazing! I'm not sure when this deal ends, but they seemed to have it ever since July. The rumor is that they are coming out with new colors so they won't be restocking the best sellers.


I got mine in Shameless and Immoral, but I really wanted Tease. Since that shade might not come back I decided to buy it on Ebay for $30. That's almost double the price of the 2 I bought. Still beats spending $120 for 3!
Their eye shadows should be really nice as well. I don't think I would ever buy these at regular price.
Don't miss this great deal!!

No comments: